We realize that having part of your stuff in the PC World and Part of it in the Mac world can be frustrating.
Would being able to do the following be of benefit to you?
- View files and folders on one or more computers
- Copy and move files or folders from remote computers directly onto the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch for local viewing
- Save PC and Mac files directly on an iOS device for offline viewing
- Create a local folder and filing system within Ignition on the iPad or other iOS devices
- Open and edit files locally on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using file editing apps like Documents To Go, Quickoffice, Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Transfer files between remote computers
- Update locally saved files in Ignition with updates from remote computers
- Plus the ability to wake a sleeping computer using Wake-On-LAN.
If you feel some of these capabilities would help you, then you need LogMeIn Ignition.
Check it out.